Family Pathways College Counseling
Excellence in coaching students on their pathway of college choices.
“Regardless of socioeconomic background, educational interests, and high school achievement we believe there will be a college or university waiting to open its doors for that unique student. There is a college for every high school student. Our focus rests with helping each student realize their potential.” — Stephen Michaud
We are a professional educational support and coaching service working with families during times of educational decision making and growth.
When is it a good time to consider Family Pathways College Counseling?
- When your son or daughter is a sophomore, junior, or senior and you have questions about what is the “first step” in organizing a thorough college search program for your son or daughter.
- When you need someone with extensive experience in college admissions and financial aid who can help you find the best “fit” college.
- When it makes sense to have another adult’s perspective. You may find your son or daughter having difficulty speaking with you about their educational plans after high school.
- When you need someone who can help you to navigate the complex college application process.
- When your student requires SAT/ACT tutorial taught on an individual and personalized basis.
- When you may be considering other post-secondary options, such as a GAP year or deferred enrollment.